You can link your Facebook Page to your Twitter account so that you can share your Facebook posts on Twitter.
Why Link Facebook and Twitter
Linking your Facebook business page and your Twitter account will help you to save time with your Social Media Marketing efforts. Once you have linked Facebook with your Twitter, you can post to your Facebook page and your content will automatically be shared onto your Twitter feed. This quick and easy trick allows you to kill two birds with one post!
“Post Post, Tweet Tweet”
Account Linking Options
Facebook allows for a few options on what content will be shared while setting up the link between the two accounts. You can choose exactly what types of content will be shared.
Ex: Updates, Photos, Videos, etc.
Link Your Facebook Business Page and Twitter Account
Step One – Login to Both Accounts
- Login into your Twitter account.
- Open a new browser tab and login to your Facebook account.
Step Two – Link Accounts
- In a third browser tab visit: facebook.com/twitter
- Click Link a Page to Twitter and follow the on-screen instructions guiding you through the process.
Step Three – Choose Sharing Options
- To unlink accounts or change the sharing options choose the Edit Settings options from: facebook.com/twitter
- Save changes.
Note: Only posts that have been shared with Public on Facebook will be shared on Twitter.