Linking Your Business Instagram Account To Your Facebook Business Page
Linking your Instagram account to your Facebook page is easier then ever. Once you have your two accounts linked, you can easily share information between them and advertise on Instagram using your Facebook ad account. In addition you will get access to Instagram Analytics and be able to add a Call-to-Action to your Instagram posts.
Before you begin, make sure that you have set your Instagram account to Public as you will not be allowed to switch a private account to a business account.
Link Instagram and Facebook
1. Go to your personal Instagram account page and tap the navigation mobile menu and then tap the Settings navigation gear icon.
2. In Settings, tap the Account tab.
3. In Account, tap Get Instagram Business Tools and then tap continue a few times.
4. Choose your Business Category and tap next and verify your email address.
5. Login to the Facebook Account you would like to connect with your Instagram.
6. Verify with Facebook that you would like to Grant Access to Instagram.
7. Select the Facebook Business Page you would like to link and tap Done.
8. Review your account information is correct and tap Done to save any changes.
You have just linked your Instagram and Facebook Accounts! You can now easily share content from Instagram to Facebook saving you time and streamlining your social marketing efforts.
How To Share An Instagram Post To Facebook
Now that you have connected your Instagram and Facebook accounts you will be able to share your Insta posts to Facebook. There are actually two different ways you can go about it. First you can choose to auto share your post to your Facebook page when posting on Instagram or you can go back after and share a previously posted Instagram post to Facebook.
Auto Share to Facebook
Lets start with the easier of the two ways and share our Instagram post automatically to our Facebook page with one click of a button.
1. Start your Instagram post just as you would any other.
2. Select all of your Instagram options and fill out the available information just like any other post.
3. Before posting, select the Also Share To Facebook option.
4. Select the Facebook page you have previously linked.
5. Tap Share to post to both Instagram and Facebook.
You've just successfully shared your Instagram Business account post to your Facebook Business Page!
How To Share An Old Instagram Post To A Facebook Page
You may not always want to share everything you post to Instagram to both platforms and may occasionally need to share an old Instagram post to Facebook. It's really quick and easy to do!
1. Go to your Instagram feed and click into the details of the post you would like to share.
2. Tap the three dots in the top right hand corner of the post to open the options menu.
3. Tap Share, which is the first choice in the options menu.
4. Select Facebook from the share to option.
5. Select your linked Facebook page and grant access.
6. Edit your posts details and tap Share.
You've just successfully shared your old Instagram post to your Facebook page!